Powerhills is launching a new project “Atlantis Breeze” which consists of 440 plots in sizes of 30X40, 30X50 and 40X60 (all measurements in square feet). It is located just 7 Kms away from Electronic city, Aratt Atlantis Breeze, offers a range of plots and villas, amidst vast sprawling green spaces. Complete with a range of world-class amentities, this gated community brings to you the best of city living, away from its hustle-bustle.
Atlantis Breeze is situated in the strategic location so as to give one the most, Both in terms of value and lifestyle. It is well connected with the Chandapura Anakel Road and Jigani – Anakel Road and is adjacent to the proposed satellite Ring Road.
Neighbouring it are other prestigious realestate projects, schools, colleges, hospitals.
• Situated Off-Hosur Road
• 500mts away from KHB’s Surya city- Phase -2
• Neighboring electronic city housing famous IT companies like wipro, Infosys and more
• 11 minutes drive from Electronic city
• Minutes away from International schools, colleges and hospitals
• Network of 24Mts,12mts & 9 Mts concrete roads of International standards
• Well concealed underground storm water drains and waterlines
• Underground sewage system
• Well Planned street lights
• Well designed and landscape roads with tree- lined avenues and walkways
• Numerous trees planted in parks and open spaces
• Centrally located rainwater harvesting underground tank and sewage treatment plant
• Grand entrance Arch with 24/7 security post
• 1,50,000/-Sft of Architects-designed theme-based parks
1. What is the proposed Development of Atlantis Breeze?
Atlantis Breeze is a 40 Acre premium residential township with World class amenities comprising Villas and Villa Plots near Electronic City.
2. What are the prominent features of Atlantis Breeze Layout?
“Atlantis Breeze” which consists of 440 plots in sizes of 30X40, 30X50 and 40X60 (all measurements in square feet). It is located just 8 Kms away from Electronic city, Atlantis Breeze, offers a range of plots and villas, amidst vast sprawling green spaces. Complete with a range of world-class amenities, this gated community brings to you the best of city living, away from its hustle-bustle.
3. Where is the location of these Atlantis Breeze?
Breeze is situated in the strategic location so as to give one the most, Both in terms of value and lifestyle. It is well connected with the Chandapura Anekal Road and Jigani – Anekal Road and is adjacent to the proposed satellite Ring Road. Neighbouring it are other prestigious real estate projects, schools, colleges, hospitals.
4. How do I reach Atlantis Breeze?
Please check the location map in our website.
5. Will commuting to the heart of Bangalore city be a problem?
It is common for a working professional to travel an hour to get to their workplace, in the city. Atlantis Breeze is a mere half an hour drive from the heart of the city. The advantages are that you will be staying in a place far from the maddening crowd of the city. The fresh unpolluted air will make commuting from here an added advantage.
6. What are the significant developments around the project?
Atlantis Breeze Location Advantage: Anekal is a fast-developing part of Bangalore with good road connectivity to key IT clusters and renowned industries like Electronic City (15 km), HCL SEZ Jigani ( 10 Kms ), Hosur (12 Km), Whitefield (30 km), Outer Ring Road (25 km), Marathahalli, Silk Board & Koramangala etc.
IN THE MIDDLE OF EVERY WHERE:
As the government set out to make a survey to construct Satellite Town Ring Road for Bangalore along with Intermediate Ring Road (STRR and IRR), they found that 8 towns were in the way of these two ring roads. Hence a need was felt to construct 8 Ring Roads around these 8 towns which are called Individual Town Ring Roads (ITRR). These 8 towns are mentioned below.
Anekal road is getting widened to 100 feet road, with 4 lanes and divider; work started. The STRR will connect 8 towns viz., Devanahalli, Kanakapura, Hosakote, Nelamangala, Ramanagaram, Anekal, Magadi, Doddaballapur and will be a total of 204 km high speed corridor in length with 300 ft wide road, having 4 lanes of 180 kmph speed, plus 2 service lanes on either side (total 8 lanes).
Atlantis Breeze Financial Advantage: Anticipating greater residential demand, Capital values on Anekal Road have been more affordable compared to some of its upmarket neighbourhoods.
7. Is it possible to build a house on the plot as I wish?
8. Is there sufficient water source?
Yes. We have abundance ground water available.
9. How can I get an allotment?
Just fill in an application form. Allotment is based on availability of the size of plot and budget. However, an allotment can be rejected by the management.
10. How are the instalments to be paid and is it time bound?
An Rs.2,00,000/- advance payment is required to book a plot at Atlantis Breeze. The balance payment may be made within next specified time. This could vary depending upon the progress and stage of the project.
11. What happens thereafter?
Based on your application and priority you will be offered the plots available. On confirmation of your Plot Number and a receipt will be issued. This will be followed by a Sale Agreement.
12. When do I get a confirmed allotment?
On payment of 25% and on execution of the Sale Agreement.
13. Can I pay 100% down payment?
Yes. There are special offers on 100% down payment. Contact our office for further details.
14. Is there validity for the price list?
The price list may be subject to change from time to time.
15. What additional payments will have to be made?
Registration, Khata transfer and incidental charges are payable, based on the prevailing guidelines.
16. What are the different documents to be executed?
Composite agreement for the sale of land and its development will be executed once the initial payment is made. Sale deed will be executed in the favour of the purchaser at the time of registration on receipt of full payment only.
17. What happens if I cancel my booking?
However, if you do cancel after booking, then Rs.20,000/- will be forfeited as a cancellation fee and the balance will be returned within 15 days without interest from the date of written request for the cancellation.
18. When does the development start and when can I take possession of my plot?
By Beginning of 2017. Please ask for a site visit and speak to our marketing team about the development period.
19. Can I sell my plot after full payment?
Yes. Plot owners are obliged to pay the Transfer fee and comply with the terms and conditions stipulated.
20. Have all the approvals been obtained?
Yes. All the approvals have been obtained from the concerned authorities. Please see the approvals in the web site
21. Is the title of the property clear?
Yes. The land is freehold, marketable and free from all encumbrances. You may collect the complete set of legal documents with the legal opinion from our office after booking the plot.
22. Has the property been approved by housing finance institutions?
Yes. The project has been approved by selected housing finance institutions. – LICHFL, HDFC, AXIS & DHFL